Automate your testing process with TEST.easy. Increase the quality of your software, minimize risks and reduce your costs. Developed specifically for the SAP NetWeaver® platform, TEST.easy integrates seamlessly into your system landscape and supports the creation of complex test scenarios.
With TEST.easy both Unit Tests, Internal / External integration tests and UI Tests as well as test data generation and teardown can be automated. The usual long waiting times for the release of developments for testing are now gone. An agile and integrated development process is established.
TEST.easy saves valuable time by unlimited auto-repeatable regression tests. Test protocols automatically generated by TEST.easy are completely audit-proof and thus suitable for reporting.
EASY TO USE
Neither scripting nor programming skills are required for the definition of test cases or their execution. TEST.easy does not need any additional SAP systems. Our training program allows you to learn TEST.easy in just a few days and begin using it confidently straight away. A team of experts is available online for support.
- SAP NetWeaver® 7.02 SP13
- OData Services from NetWeaver 7.4
- S/4HANA on Premise or ECC (or just ABAP-Stack)
- SAP Programs (Reports)
- Function modules (RFC and Non-RFC)
- ABAP OO (class and instance methods)
- Direct read access to data base tables
- Direct read access to file system
- SAPGUI® via ECATT (supports parameters)
- SOAP and OData via proxy classes
- Batch-Input recording directly in the test definition
- Wait for asynchronous processes (background jobs, queues etc.)
- Catching of DUMPs
- Access to SAP Code Coverage Analyzer
- Direct read access to CDS-Views
- SAP Fiori and Web Dynpro over CBTA of the Solution Manager (supports parameters)
- Generation rules for constants, concatenation, random and sequential value selections etc.
- Mass data using iterators with combinatorics
- Extensive validation rules with logging
- Integrated DB model editor
- Run time analyzing
- Code coverage analyzing
- Test run monitoring
Do you want to know more?
+49 (0)40 22 70 37 970